Conferencing and Events Casual Worker – Casual Position
Pay rates are in line with National Minimum Wage.
Synopsis Of Role:
!Audacious Conferencing is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to work on our External Events where clients hire the !Audacious Church venue. We are looking for people with a history of working within the hospitality industry and ultimately, you should be able to provide an excellent overall guest experience for the client and their attendees.
Desirable knowledge and skills
- Service oriented and excellent organisational skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality which will engage the guests within the venue.
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills and have an understanding of conflict management.
- Organised and punctual.
- Diligent and work-proud.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Answering questions and sharing additional information upon request.
- Arranging rooms and table settings.
- Assisting the car park team.
- Managing tea/coffee stations, ensuring they are always tidy and stocked up.
- Serving food and dealing with external caterers.
- Ensuring the venue stays clean and tidy throughout the events.
- Follow all relevant rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
- Promoting the venue & church in a positive manner.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org